[78-L] I now declare the subject of the TV show "Hoarders" closed....

Steve Ramm steveramm78l at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 3 20:41:46 PDT 2011

I started it - knowing I guess that no one would admit to being a hoarder - so I guess I can end it. ESPECIALLY since the discussion was gone waaaaaaaaaaay off topic without anyone taking the time to change the subject. ;-)

I don't Twitter but the one thing about it is that the posts are SHORT. Sometimes a comment will fit in the subject line.

Ok, Ok I know one of you will immediately hit "reply" (without changing subject) or waiting to read what you wrote and carry THIS thread on for a while.

What I thought would be a little poke at "hoarders" vs "accumulators" vs "collectors" vs that buzz word "archivists" turned into something else. Sorry.

Steve