[78-L] Does this episode of Hoarders apply to you?

eugene hayhoe jazzme48912 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 3 18:16:35 PDT 2011

"This guy destroyed our department
-- all my colleagues still tell me they wish they could also have
retired.  He split up the department after I left, and then he left to
go and destroy some other university." MB

Why is this kind of stuff an 'academic specialty?'

I was out of work for 7 years for 'whistleblowing,' compared to a 'Sept 11 terrorist,' threatened with arrest on my way to a Board of Trustees meeting & plenty more before finally going back, after arbitration, into a better job, and the guy who created the whole openly corrupt, openly racist mess I fought has been promoted twice & is now Dean of one of the largest divisions of the college. They never denied the corruption because their own paperwork proved it. And I heard repeatedly during those 7 years 'that's just a drop in the ocena.' When I went back, I met someone in her 8th year of the arb/grievance process.