[78-L] Beer Records CDs

Malcolm Rockwell malcolm at 78data.com
Wed Aug 3 09:53:25 PDT 2011

Nope, they won't.
Yep, they are.
However, if I fool around within Windows Media Player a window pops up
on some of them saying "The selected file has an extension (.001) that
is not recognized by WMP, but the Player may still be able to play it,"
but I haven't been bold enough to go for it. And, even though I use
different software to make copies, I can't do that with any of them.
Of course I've tried other CDs - commercial and burnable - in the
computer, and they work fine.
The other players say nothing.
Mal