[78-L] Does this episode of Hoarders apply to you?

Robert M. Bratcher Jr. rbratcherjr at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 2 22:15:26 PDT 2011

Well the BASF T-120 was several years older than the BASF T-180 so maybe that has something to do with it. I didn't lose a movie though as the one on that T-120 I also have on a DVD recorded off cable. Same with that T-180 tape with the 2 movies on it.. I dunno if I'd worry much about several A&E Pops Goes The 4th broadcasts that are on BASF T-180's as I've only watched them 2 or 3 times since they were recorded.