[78-L] Beer Records CDs

Malcolm Rockwell malcolm at 78data.com
Tue Aug 2 20:08:21 PDT 2011

Back in 2004 Dave Stewart of Beer Records sent me a dozen homemade CDs
with Hawaiian, country, other steel guitar related items plus jazz and
blues compilations, too. Seems he made these up for a number of
friends/collectors. Yesterday I drug a few out to play and... whoops...
for 7 of them none of my CD players even recognized there was a disc in
the drive. They were totally corrupted.
Does anyone have any of these CDs in playable condition?

01) Hillbilly Steel Vol. I - 25 tracks
02) Hillbilly Steel Vol. II - 26 tracks
03) Who Said "It's Tight Like That"? - 25 tracks
04) Blues, Just Blues, That's All - 23 tracks
05) Hillbillies Gone Wild - 23 tracks
06) Down In The Basement: B Sides - 26 tracks
07) Indiana March: Gennett recordings of Hawaiian Steel Guitar - 29 tracks

If you do and can share them I'd be happy to send you a Flash drive for
you to upload them on and send back to me. Then I'll migrate them to one
of my external hard drives for safe keeping!
Thanks,
Mal Rockwell