[78-L] Does this episode of Hoarders apply to you?

L78rpm at aol.com L78rpm at aol.com
Mon Aug 1 19:57:41 PDT 2011

Taping programs makes less sense now than during earlier years.   Entire
seasons of at least some programs are released commercially .

I have two large suitcases filled with tapes. I never open them. One  of
these days I'll see what's in them and probably toss them or tape over  them.
I have two tapes that I use now for current programs that I'm not  around
to watch.  I watch them when able (I always am, within a day or two  of the
broadcast) and then re-use them.

pc

In a message dated 8/1/2011 9:03:09 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,