[78-L] Does this episode of Hoarders apply to you?

Robert M. Bratcher Jr. rbratcherjr at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 1 14:46:12 PDT 2011

Well I don't have trash & other useless things sitting around my home but with my massive record collection, all my 8mm, super & & 16mm films (jet I have projectors for them) plus my VHS & DVD library I'm definitally an accumuletor but then I've slowed down on collecting stuff. Have thought about dumping most of the videotapes I've recorded (all at SP speed) since I've since recorded all those movies on DVD's from cable TV but then I haven't gotten around to boxing up the tapes to go on the curb.....