[78-L] Does this episode of Hoarders apply to you?

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Mon Aug 1 05:59:34 PDT 2011

Not me! Not anybody from whose loins I sprang either.

47 - Beverly/Megan

Monday, August 01st 09:00 pm ET
Tuesday, August 02nd 01:01 am ET
Beverly has been obsessively recording thousands and thousands of hours of
audio and video for decades. Her home is filled with TV's and recorders, her
yard piled high with boxes of tapes and her walls hidden behind floor to
ceiling stacks of video cassettes. One of Beverly's daughters is threatening to
report her to social services if she doesn't get help. Megan is living in her
hoarded, mouse-infested home with a one-week-old baby and her two older
children. Family Services has made several visits, but she has so far managed
to avoid letting them in the house. At risk of losing custody of all three
kids, the family has moved to a motel and now must clean up their home.

dl