[78-L] Double response, "Answer Songs," question

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Sun Jul 31 12:03:25 PDT 2011

I like him a lot as a performer.  Generally,  I try to avoid judging actors
and musicians on the basis of their politics or personal lives.

He is brilliant in the movie of  Cat on a Hot Tin Roof...and one of the
first 78s I can remember playing was a plastic Decca (pink label?) of him
singing   "I Know An Old Lady (Who Swallowed a Fly)."

Taylor