[78-L] Extraordinary Public Auction Sale

D P Ingram darren at ingram.fi
Fri Jul 29 06:43:17 PDT 2011

Auction is ongoing now, some nice items already sold (and some stuff destined to come here). Some prices did go high though.  I understand from "my man on the spot" that not everything was prime condition but there were some nice items for sure.

Darren

¦ D P Ingram ¦ Ab Ingram Oy ¦
¦ darren at ingram.fi ¦  www.ingram.fi ¦
¦