[78-L] 78-L Digest, Vol 34, Issue 36 "Columbia issue dates"

Nigel Burlinson burlinson at orange.fr
Tue Jul 26 13:12:39 PDT 2011

C.150 Kay Kyser was issued September 15 1947
(and recorded August 3 1947 - they worked fast in those days!)

C.160 Ray Noble was issued May 3 1948

The last C issues are indeed the Fess Parker/Davy Cockett ones
C.516, 517 & 518 although these seem to have been issued specially
for the kiddies, as the last "proper ones" were C.348 "Arthur Godfrey"
and then nothing until C.487 "Joanne Sings" and C.491 "Carmel Quinn"

Nigel Burlinson (burlinson at orange.fr)