[78-L] "Voices of History"

L78rpm at aol.com L78rpm at aol.com
Sat Jul 23 20:38:31 PDT 2011

I recently listed several "historical" recordings on ebay: one, the voice
of Sigmund Freud speaking in English and also in German, made shortly before
he  died.  Another: a blessing by Pope Pius XI, recorded in 1931, off the
air,  pressed and distributed in New York.  No one bid.

Oh, well....

pc

In a message dated 7/23/2011 6:19:11 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,