[78-L] "Voices of History"

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sat Jul 23 12:31:53 PDT 2011

No can scan, and my photos don't capture all the print on labels..here are the
tracks"

1.  Thomas A. Edison "The Future of Electricity", 1908
2.  The Charge of the Light Brigade, recorded 1890
3.  P. T. Barnum Speaks in London, 1889
4.  Excerpt from McKinley Inaugural Address, 1897

	EBC 57-6761

Did this one have a special sleeve? Mine doesn't, but I have "When Sound
Recording was Young" in the original sleeve and no missing labels. And for some
reason I also have 3 copies of "The Fabulous 20s" with narration by Ted Lewis.

dl