[78-L] Record sources in Japan

Julian Futter julianfutter at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 20 05:53:45 PDT 2011

Best 78 rpm shop in Tokyo is Shellman and Co, 3-14-16 Ginza Chome Chuo-ku
tel 81 3 3543 4848
Contact is Ken Isogai who speaks excellent English
kenisogai at shellman.co.jp
They have 78s, mainly classical and jazz as well as machines and they reissue CDs of  78s recorded using an EMG machine and a specially constructed soundbox.

J Futter