[78-L] returning member with questions r.e. RCA Victor Home Recording Records

Royal Pemberton ampex354 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 06:21:13 PDT 2011

They are lateral, not vertical....for recording, the machine's pickup was
connected to the output of the power amplifier.  You'll need something on
the order of a 5 mil stylus to play these discs as best they can.  Suitable
styli for use with the Stanton 500 cartridge can be obtained from Kurt Nauck
(www.78rpm.com) or KAB (www.kabusa.com).