[78-L] recordings from "Pins and Needles"

L78rpm at aol.com L78rpm at aol.com
Thu Jul 14 06:28:45 PDT 2011

I have a friend teaching at a college in Colorado.  She's working  on a
project involving the revue, Pins and Needles.

Has anyone compiled a discography of the songs from this Harold Rome  show?
 We know of Decca 23060 and 23061 and also Brunswick  8077.  I wonder
whether there are others.

The cast of the show appeared on a March of Time radio broadcast.   She's
heard it at NYPL but they won't copy the sound for her, even as a  reference
copy for scholarly use only.

Can you suggest a source for the sound of the latter?

And are you aware of a discography that includes songs from the show,
other than those cited above?

Paul Charosh