[78-L] Discounted 78!

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Wed Jul 13 08:45:11 PDT 2011

Stop complaining, guys.  Be thankful for small blessings.  At least he
gives you the piece that was blasted off of the top of Old Smokey (that
does not happen when they blast the tops off of mountains in my part of
the country.)  Furthermore, he likewise does not give you the bite that
is missing from Bing's Irish girl.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Bing-Crosby-My-Girls-Irish-Girl-Galway-Bay-10-LP-/200260328710?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item2ea0721d06

Mike Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com