[78-L] Database software for LPS

Birgit Lotz Verlag Birgit-Lotz-Verlag at gmx.de
Wed Jul 13 04:43:27 PDT 2011

I have checked the COLLECTORZ trial data base. They have hardly any of
the hundreds of CDs in my collection and even fewer of my vinyl LPs.

I just visited the DISCOGS website (I have not subscribed there), but I
do not see any reference to a downloadable software that could be used
to list my personal vinyl collection. The way I understand it they host
a general discography to which you and I could add, but now download a
software for my personal use. Am I wrong?

Thanks
Rainer

--
Dr. Rainer E. Lotz