[78-L] Mel Blanc selling Capitol 78s in old Hollywood

Dennis Flannigan dennis.flannigan at gmail.com
Sun Jul 10 13:02:46 PDT 2011

The Mel Blanc promotional film that I have on DVD does run a little longer.
Again, I am happy to dub a copy for anyone who trades me a DVD or CD with
their favorites from their own collection. The Mel Blanc film was discovered
in Tacoma by a collector here who transferred to DVD. I'll trade one for one
with anyone in the USA. Outside the USA, I'd ask you pay the postage from
the USA, and I'll still make the trade. The thrill of paying Canadian
postage costs diminishes rapidly.

Finally, as Mel urges pedestrians into his record store, Harry Stewart walks
by and refuses to enter -- , though he asks if Mel has any "Yogi Yorgesson"
records. A rare film capture of Yogi.

I sent a DVD copy to his son at the same time I posted it to 78-l.

Dennis