[78-L] Well that's interesting....

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Fri Jul 8 08:28:16 PDT 2011

I just had an eBay listing removed for copyright violation! It was an aircheck
of a 1948 Dave Garroway show with The Ravens..it was also an original
transcription disc, not presented as anything else. Wonder whose toes were
stepped on? Wonder why "unauthorized" is spelled in European style with an "s"?

dl