[78-L] Sunset records

Malcolm Rockwell malcolm at 78data.com
Tue Jul 5 11:04:18 PDT 2011

In my travels through my (paper) archives I came across a listing of the
Pasadena, CA, based Sunset - Hollywood - Silver Screen record label that
I got from John R. T. Davies years ago. It's now digitized as a Word
document and I have not cross-referenced it to any other sources as yet.
There are still a lot of missing issues and matrix numbers and I note
that some numbers are different from Ty's current Online Discography list.
Anyone who either wishes a copy or wants add to it please email me off
list and I'll send you one.
Malcolm R