[78-L] Record Trove in Massachusetts

bruce78rpm at comcast.net bruce78rpm at comcast.net
Sat Jul 2 09:47:17 PDT 2011

I'm only about 40 minutes away and certainly could take a ride down there and check it out. I actually met the gentleman who originally donated the collection to the Society, when I gave a lecture at the Society Headquarters about 10-15 years ago. He was very active in the Somerset Historical Society back then. He obviously must of have pasted on in the interim time period.