[78-L] You light me up, was One or three holes?^

neechevoneeznayou at gmail.com neechevoneeznayou at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 07:54:19 PDT 2011

On 6/30/2011 9:56 PM, David Breneman wrote:

> Could have been worse.  Could have been "You Light Up
> My Life."

Some years ago when I worked in the Texas Medical Center, we did a
weekly project shooting a clinical oncology grand rounds for rebroadcast
on our network to area hospitals. The doctors complained about the
lights we had to use, so as a them song for this show I chose something
out of a music library that sounded, for a few notes anyway, quite
similar to "You light up my life". It was an inside joke amongst the
production crew.

joe salerno