[78-L] One or three holes?

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Thu Jun 30 19:42:24 PDT 2011

This was a soft cut sent to a radio station, a pre-release of a Paul Mauriat
single from London Records of Canada (who distributed Philips). Definitely a
professional cutting. We used to get the occasional demo that way, although
usually on a ten-inch disc with a long lead-in..and you'd cart it as soon as
possible because it would be cue-scratched the first time. One time the promo
guy brought a demo and wanted me to cart it immediately because it was the only
copy they had. I hated the song and told them to keep it till they had a real
record. The song: Alone Again Naturally.

dl