[78-L] Venuti's "Skeletons at Midnight" on Tempo

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Thu Jun 30 15:12:11 PDT 2011

I'll leave it to those who need a copy. By the way, does anyone have "Zone 28"
which is on 78 and 45 but not on either of my lps? (I may put out a further
Venuti want list, pending certain developments..I'm told there's a twelve-inch
Tempo lp that's ALL Venuti, which I don't have. The two I do have pair him with
other artists.)

dl