[78-L] JATP Albums on Disc and Mercury Label Records

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Wed Jun 22 09:27:51 PDT 2011

Asch for the first volume (and #2?), then DISC, then Mercury, then possibly
Norgran or a special JATP label, then ultimately Verve. Moe Asch's labels kept
going out of business and Stinson claimed JATP Volume 1 and kept it in print.
I've also had The Groove Juice Symphony on both Disc and Mercury.

dl