[78-L] ePoo Reserve Prices (was Q.R.S. discs)

David Breneman david_breneman at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 20 17:26:18 PDT 2011

--- On Sun, 6/19/11, Cary Ginell <soundthink at live.com> wrote:

> After the auction
> is over, I am solicited by buyers who want to know what the
> reserve was. If I tell them and they agree to meet that
> price, I don't think that is unethical at all.

It's not!  Ebay is not the only market for selling and
buying things.  Just one of many, and they don't own a
permanent right of refusal for something you've listed
with them in the past.  It's a free market, and there's
no deceit or fraud in selling something that was once
listed on Ebay by another means after the Ebay sale is
over.