[78-L] Happy Father's Day to...

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sun Jun 19 20:06:51 PDT 2011

Please Mommy, Can I Still Call Him Daddy (Dottie West and that little brat)

Daddy, Don't You Walk So Fast (which prompted this exchange between two disc
jockeys.."Hard to imagine Wayne Newton walking fast." "Even harder to imagine
him being a daddy.")*

*No kidding, first time I heard Danke Schoen I thought pop music was finally
getting progressive, with an openly lesbian love song on the hit parade. Who knew?

dl