[78-L] ePoo Reserve Prices (was Q.R.S. discs)

Cary Ginell soundthink at live.com
Sun Jun 19 15:59:27 PDT 2011

You should use biddingscheduler.com. It's a free sniping service. You see something you like, decide what your maximum bid is, enter it, decide whether to submit it 3, 5, or 7 seconds before the end, and then forget about it. The site does the bidding for you, you never forget, you don't have to work your schedule around being at a computer when the auction counts down, you minimize what you pay, and you don't overbid. I use this exclusively now.

Cary Ginell