[78-L] Q.R.S. discs

L78rpm at aol.com L78rpm at aol.com
Sat Jun 18 19:04:57 PDT 2011

Many thanks to the several people who responded to my query.  I will  list
them as V+; I don't think they deserve a lower grade; and I think I will
start the bidding at $49.

My underlying reason for asking about them is that I don't want to
underprice something worth hundreds of dollars.  I know virtually nothing  about
this material and I just might have done that.

Coming in a few weeks:
Memphis Jug Band on Vocalion
Pope Pius XII (or is it XI?) on a fancy, decorated disc

Paul

We all know that some discs may be seriously underpriced by sellers
unfamiliar with the material.  Buffalo Bill on Berliner, for example.   After all,
he can't even carry a tune.

In a message dated 6/18/2011 6:40:49 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,