[78-L] Q.R.S. discs ^

Cary Ginell soundthink at live.com
Sat Jun 18 16:30:38 PDT 2011

There is one QRS disc currently on eBay - not as good musically as the Hoke Rice record, but in much better condition than mine. The minimum is $74.99, which I think is a fair price.

http://cgi.ebay.com/PECKS-MALE-QT-There-SunshineInMy-SoulToday-QRS-9025-/230620554285?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item35b20e642d

Cary Ginell