[78-L] The Barr exam

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Sat Jun 18 11:29:09 PDT 2011

Plus,  I haven't been reminded recently that all record collectors are
elderly and near death,  and that within a few years everyone's  78s will be
plowed into landfills.

The only things that will survive (like cockroaches after a nuclear war)
will be the milk crates!

Haha...actually I was glad to hear that it was just computer issues and not
some illness or other serious issue...I'm sure we'll be able to welcome Mr.
B back soon.

Taylor