[78-L] Pre-1910 German Grammophon Opera Sets A-F

DanKj MLK402 at verizon.net
Wed Jun 15 11:39:32 PDT 2011

  That list of albums made me drool a little.   I have some random parts of
PATHE operas (Faust, Romeo & Juliet, maybe Carmen) , which sound
fantastically well recorded.  Did Pathe also make albums for their sets, or
were the records sold individually?   An album of the complete Carmen on 14"
discs would've been quite something to haul home on the trolley car.