[78-L] Podcasts

Matthew Duncan recordgeek334578 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 11 06:58:02 PDT 2011

Hi all

I have decided to separate my 78rpm and 45rpm podcast pages so now my 78s shows
can be found here...

http://mattys78rpmshows1.podbean.com/

Also, the site only remains 'free' if you do not exceed 100MB of data.

This effectively means 4 or 5 full length shows plus playlists for each.

After 'mattys78rpmshows1' page is full I will set up 'mattys78rpmshows2' and so
on in order to keep all my shows online and will end up being a numbered archive
in months/years to come.

I have altered the layout slightly and added some more info and a 78 label photo
to the 'About the Shows' section aswell.

78 show #4 will be uploaded sometime next week.

Regards
Matthew.