[78-L] Is this vertical cut?

Glenn Longwell glongwell at snet.net
Fri Jun 10 20:52:05 PDT 2011

Thanks.  The seller also said it looked like vertical to him.  I was looking for something a bit more concrete than that from him.  But your similar comment and the dating guide points to vertical so that helps answer it.  My Talking Machine World scans start in 1919 so I miss the early series.  There's also 54000, 22000, 30000, 34000 and others.

Glenn