[78-L] Thanks to 78-l folks who contacted me about my new radio show

Dennis Flannigan dennis.flannigan at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 22:31:04 PDT 2011

More than a couple, less than many, but actually a few 78-l readers emailed
me to offer suggestions and comments on my radio show here in Washington,
State. Several struggled with getting the podcast. Me too. Hm? Thank you all
for the encouragement and critiques. Below is local publicity I've posted on
Facebook and the like.

df

Not Exactly KRAB-FM, but 31 years after my last KRABgrass show, I'm back on
the air. My hour long, weekly series, PHONOGRAPHIC MEMORIES, officially
begins this Sunday, 3:00 p.m., on KBRD-AM, 680 on your dial, from Lacey,
Washington.

KBRD rotates a playlist of 17,960 more songs than Top 40 Radio. Most of the
over 18,000 tunes pre-date 1960 (when 78's went kaput), and broadcast from
sunrise to sunset, seven days a week.

PHONOGRAPHIC MEMORIES offers a broader range of strange and unusual old
tunes. If you're up for it, dial in to 680-AM, Lacey, WA, or check out their
podcasts and streaming at www.kbrd.org. Like KRAB, listener unsupported
radio is alive and well in Lacey, Wa.

Dennis Flannigan