[78-L] In His Own Sweet Way

DanKj MLK402 at verizon.net
Wed Jun 8 18:52:32 PDT 2011

 I've seen it, and felt the way you do.  My Mom LOVES Dave, so that's the
music I heard over and over again, when I was a brat.  I can play It's A
Raggy Waltz or anything from those early albums on my teeth, not that anyone
wants to hear them that way .....    Brubeck might be my bridge twixt modern
stuff and old-time Whiteman/Pryor/Sousa/etc,  now that I think about it .
Good thing I never considered crap like "FAT BOY" to be an insult, or
Mr.Whiteman would've been dismissed because of his waist size.