[78-L] Suscriber hollers, "Uncle"

Dennis Flannigan dennis.flannigan at gmail.com
Sat Jun 4 18:10:10 PDT 2011

I appreciate the comments and help about KBRD. Hope any who listened to my
patter and platters found a moment to love, hate or wonder what the dickens
it was all about.The comment about KBRD's transfer quality sometimes misses
the mark is correct. You'll note they have 18000 songs in rotation, and this
year donations have been less than 10,000 dollars. I doubt transfer quality
is as much a priority as making the tunes available. If anyone listened,
please give a critique. I'm thick skinned (childhood disease), and thin
haired; heredity.

Like many subscribers, KBRD ain't perfect; like me, KBRD ain't perfect; like
most of my 78s, we're all VG+ at best. I'm working on a name for the show,
today I lean toward, "Not the Governor's Radio Show." Governors in
Washington sprawl all over the NPR based and PBS programing. The show is
broadcast from a suburb of Olympia, the state Capitol, and by the next show,
listeners will probably be turning of "Not the Governor's Radio Show,"
rather than that strange show with no name. Although, "That Strange Show
With No Name," has appeal.

Dennis