[78-L] Dance Band/Jazz/Ragtime 78s podcast

Matthew Duncan recordgeek334578 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 4 12:31:42 PDT 2011

Hello all

My first full length podcast of 78s (with 'DJ' input from me! yikes!) is now
uploaded at:

http://velvet45sandcorduroy78s.podbean.com/

The programme has 10 tunes ranging from 1914 to 1947 and the items are of Dance
Bands, Jazz and Ragtime.

Previous shows that appear on my podcast page were just tests I did to make sure
my stuff uploaded OK but they have 3 tunes each and are still on there to listen
to if you want to...one is a 30s 78s show and the other is of 50s/60s 45s.

More shows to follow soon - I would love to hear anyone's comments or
suggestions...or maybe requests??!

Thanks
Matthew Duncan
UK