[78-L] Subscriber pleads for listeners - TODAY

bradc944 at comcast.net bradc944 at comcast.net
Sat Jun 4 10:47:57 PDT 2011

OKeh... time for my semi-occasional rant about KBRD.  I *do* like them, and *DO* listen more-than occasionally.  In my Winamp, I use the link:

 http://66.224.103.98:680/

(copy and paste into the box that pops up when you click "Add URL")

Now, when they are playing normal rotation stuff, their music is good, but prepare to be REALLY HORRIFIED by about half of their transfers.  I mean, you're listening, then one of their transfers comes on that makes you drop everything (hot coffee included) and fly at trans-sonic speeds to the computer to (a) change stream feeds, or (b) throw your speakers out the nearest window.

to KBRD: you guys are brilliant in your musical selections, but PLEASE check (and re-do, if needed) your transfers... some of them are TRULY PAINFUL!

Sorry to bubble-burst, and Dennis, I will give your show a listen.  You have, of course included "I Met My Man in Walla Walla", right? :)

And, I sense a call for Washington-state songs, to which I will NOT include "The Walla Walla Man" (artist forgotten) because it has nothing to do with the fine city in the southeast corner of the state :)

Brad