[78-L] Sony's deal today only - Okay, who's buying this today?????

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Thu Jun 2 12:44:20 PDT 2011

On 6/2/2011 2:53 PM, Cary Ginell wrote:
> It's half off, about $159 with free shipping. If you've got the bucks and don't have the songs anywhere else, it sounds like a nice deal.
>
> Cary Ginell

I lucked into this box last year at the Mechanical Music Show for about
thirty bucks!!!  I guess it was too modern.  When I checked on Amazon at
the time there were a couple of sets at maybe 50 or 75, but now there is
one used at $144 and all the rest are $195 + up.  The book alone is
going for more than $100.  Boy was I LUCKY!

Mike Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com