[78-L] Sony's deal today only - Okay, who's buying this today?????

Cary Ginell soundthink at live.com
Thu Jun 2 12:32:52 PDT 2011

They have "Blue Moon of Kentucky" listed as by by Bill Mobley...??? "Glyn Johns" doing "Send in the Clowns" - (never heard her called anything else but Glynis).

It's a very well laid-out set, but many of us would have a lot that we would never listen to. There are six discs that I can see right now that are not of much use to me. Lots of others I already have all of the tracks on various other compilations.

Cary Ginell