[78-L] Marian's ex could really blow

warren moorman wlmoorman3 at yahoo.com
Tue May 31 10:05:10 PDT 2011

I've heard of trumpeters using circular breathing, is this what it means?

While this is presumably a seller typo (despite "F" and "P" not being anywhere close to each other on the keyboard), I wonder if there are any typo labels with a comical or blue result, aside from titles of perfectly innocent songs that can sound bad, like "I Do Do You", or deliberate Blue Page type parodies like "I'm In The Nude For Love". Maybe on this 78 the "P" is worn just right to look like an "F". I should ask the seller tout de suite...

Warren