[78-L] Martin Williams

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Mon May 30 15:16:26 PDT 2011

I thought "Someone to Watch Over Me" was US Columbia, November 8,
1926..although it may have occasionally been licensed from EMI or Monmouth
Evergreen and absorbed a fake English pedigree along the way. (And that's the
one whose intro was chopped on "Original Sound of the 20s" which started this
Rhythm Variations?

dl