[78-L] French vocal

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Mon May 30 14:01:34 PDT 2011

Non. The original label (I have another sample, with dubs of a couple of
Leadbelly recordings) likely says POPULAR DISC at the top, 78RPM along the
left, 50C/S along the right (hence the stroboscope markings) and "Manufactured
by M.S.S. Recording Co. Ltd. Colnbrook, Bucks, England" around the bottom..I've
seen this label a number of times.

dl