[78-L] Harry & Rose Langdon records???

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Sat May 28 19:33:46 PDT 2011

A friend of mine has sent me the inquiry as to whether silent screen
star Harry Langdon and or his wife Rose might have made any records.  I
haven't found any listings.  Any of you know?  This is the info he sent:

"My next book project is on comedian Harry Langdon, and while he's
probably best known for his appearances in silent film, he and his wife
(calling themselves The Langdons) had been in vaudeville together from
1906-1923, much of that time as a comedy-and-music act.  Harry's wife,
Rose Langdon, has been credited by posterity as one of the performers
that helped popularize "In My Merry Oldsmobile" a century ago."

Any deForest or  Vitaphone film perhaps?

Mike Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com