[78-L] Atlanta

Birgit Lotz Verlag Birgit-Lotz-Verlag at gmx.de
Wed May 25 00:05:50 PDT 2011

Actually it was Dacapo, not Beka, who had the arrangement with Atlanta.
Hugo Stroetbaum
http://www.recordingpioneers.com/rs_companies.html
works on the name of the engineer.
The Atlanta trademark was granted to Dacapo in 1912, and renewed in
1913. Later that year the company went into financial difficulty and was
acquired by Lindstroem, who renewed the trademark in 1915.
Best
Rainer

--
Dr. Rainer E. Lotz