[78-L] Tornados in Dallas area

Royal Pemberton ampex354 at gmail.com
Tue May 24 22:25:30 PDT 2011

I found out yesterday that a person in Joplin I'd sent an audio sampler CD
to five years ago has lost everything except the bathtub he, his wife and
their one-year-old granddaughter were huddled in.  Apparently they were
pinned there for several hours as a wall had fallen in over the tub while
they were in it.