[78-L] 12-7-41

Walden Hughes waldenhughes at yesterdayusa.com
Tue May 24 20:13:32 PDT 2011

I believe the Philharmonic Concert part I have is not flake over WCCO, but I would say it runs for 15 minutes.  I would think there must be a more complete copy out there some where.  I check my copy memovox dub from NBC and notice FDR was not there, but it had the talk afterward.  I am trying to locate more of this stuff for our show on Yesterday USA when it get close to Pearl Harbor.  I am glad to be back on this list after a long period of time gone,

Walden