[78-L] Streaming Radio preferences

Mark Bardenwerper citrogsa at charter.net
Sun May 22 18:03:19 PDT 2011

Hello folks,
I have a laptop in my shop and have taken to listening in online radio
stations during the day. I have tried several now and the only one I can
honestly recommend right now is Radio Dismuke, even though I wish they
would not use so much echo. I would like to hear some newer stuff, but
have been unhappy with what have found so far. The playlists sound like
they were put up by someone who had no real idea what people actually
listened to back in the day. What is everyone else listening to?

--
Mark L. Bardenwerper, Sr. #:?)
Technology, thoughtfully, responsibly.